Assistant Production Manager
Working directly with the design team in collaboration with the production manager, you will be expected to assist and
help organize the production process of at least 2 collections yearly. With a small team and having a broad scala of
responsibilities we are looking for someone who is excited to support the growth and continuous improvement of our
brand and it’s production processes.
– Supporting the production process, maintaining the development and production calendar, chasing deadlines,
ensuring timely delivery.
– Liaising with vendors on a daily basis regarding all things relevant during this process, a.o. preparing and
sending out purchase orders, follow up on fabrics and trims, preparing shipments and communication with the
– Assist in the preparation of technical files – translating design into full specification packages with accurate
technical and construction details and size specifications.
– Attend fitting sessions and work closely with fit technician on improvements on prototypes until they are ready
– Create buying orders with and communicate with our overseas agents regarding deliveries.
We are looking for.
– A bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year experience in the garment industry
– Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A team player who can work independently, shows initiative, and is able to creatively problem solve and handle
– A good communicator, trustworthy and organized, with an eye for detail and precision
– A strong knowledge of the technical terminology and language used in the garment industry
Email your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org